Which? Broadband Petition
Which? have launched a campaign asking advertising watchdogs to review guidelines on broadband ads to require:-
– All adverts making speed claims like ‘superfast’ to quantify these claims
– Advertised speeds to be available to the majority of customers and broadband providers to be upfront about how many people can actually get the speed advertised
Eight in ten people don’t know that the speeds quoted in broadband ads only need to be available to 10% of customers. We want advertising watchdogs to pull the plug on confusing ads and ensure providers show speeds the majority of customers actually get.
- Which? want broadband providers to back up claims like ‘superfast’ with speeds you’ll actually get
- Which? want the majority of customers to get the speeds they’re promised in ads, not just 10%
- Which? need your support to convince advertising watchdogs to pull the plug on confusing broadband ads
The petition currently has 89.852 signatories, well on the way to their target 100,000. You can add your support here.